If you’ve been following me for a while then you’ve probably noticed a lot of changes going on with my supplements.
If so, maybe you’ve had some questions…
We’ve received a lot of interesting questions and assumptions based on these changes including several asking if we are going out of business!
Let me put your mind at ease:
We are absolutely not going out of business and all of these changes are 100% planned, intentional, and thought out.
Allow me to explain…
Focusing More on Thyroid Health & Weight Loss
From the outset, my goal has always been to provide patients with what I consider to be the most powerful and effective supplements on the market.
To that end, I wanted to create what I thought would be the best kind of supplement in just about every category of supplement.
The goal was to then provide these supplements to thyroid patients to help them actually feel better and improve their overall health.
And this goal seemed to jive well with my overall goal of helping over 1 million thyroid patients which is what drives me to produce all of the information that you see on my website.
While I think we did a pretty good job at what we set out to do, I could never shake the feeling that my design process was backward.
Instead of focusing on the best fish oil, for instance, and then providing it to thyroid patients, why wouldn’t I first start with the needs of thyroid patients and provide them with exactly what they needed first?
It may seem like a subtle shift, but it’s the thyroid-first design process that I already used for supplements like T3 Conversion Booster, Thyroid Daily Essentials, Thyroid Glandular+, and Thyroid Adrenal Reset Complex and these are some of my most effective and powerful supplements.
The recently released Essential T2 is another example of this thyroid-first design process.
It was the more general design process that resulted in supplements like Omega Soothe Sr, Functional Fuel DETOX, and Ultra Biotic x100.
Don’t get me wrong, all of the supplements listed above are incredibly powerful, but the first 5 are all designed specifically with the unique needs of thyroid patients in mind whereas the last 3 were more designed for a general audience.
They still worked very well for thyroid patients but I know they could be even better.
Which is why I’m making the shift I’m making.
Instead of having a more general design and formulation process, from here on out all of my supplements will be primarily designed for thyroid patients first.
They will still have a practical use for just about anyone, but their use and design are 100% for the specific and unique needs of thyroid patients.
I truly believe that this will allow me to provide you with exactly what you need which means better support, better results, and happier people.
In addition to supplements that are created just for thyroid patients, I will also be formulating and creating supplements that fit into the weight loss category.
This is for 2 reasons:
#1. I happen to really enjoy helping people lose weight.
And #2. It’s a problem that the majority of thyroid patients deal with.
Having said that, the majority of my time and focus will still be on the creation of the best thyroid supplements on the market.
With this as a backdrop, the following changes and new products will make a lot more sense to those who’ve been wondering about the availability of several of my supplements!
Here’s a taste of what’s to come with my new formulations and products:
#1. Thyro Fuel
Thyro Fuel is my new 4-in-1 thyroid-friendly protein powder which will replace my three previous versions Functional Fuel Complete, Functional Fuel DETOX, and Functional Fuel ENERGIZE.
If you’ve been using my other protein powders with success, then you will definitely love Thyro Fuel.
Like my other thyroid-first supplements, it was designed for thyroid patients and includes ingredients that jive with the needs of thyroid patients.
Here are a few highlights:
- It contains a blend of plant-based protein sources providing you with a balanced amino acid profile (the type of amino acid profile you need to obtain all of the benefits of protein powder)
- It contains over 30+ real whole-food ingredients.
- In addition to protein powder, it also comes with a vitality and mushroom blend including maca, lions mane, chaga, reishi, cordyceps, and turkey tail.
- It does not contain any gums or additives to change the consistency of the powder
- It contains only natural flavorings
- Each container has 30 servings which means it will more easily fit into my supplement bundles
- Each serving comes with natural enzymes to help support digestion and gut health (ensuring maximum absorption)
- And it tastes great (it took me several iterations to get the taste just right with all of the ingredients but I think we finally nailed it)
Thyro Fuel is an all-around great protein powder for pretty much everyone and it’s a spectacular protein powder for patients with thyroid dysfunction.
I specifically formulated it to be used with all thyroid conditions including Hashimoto’s, hyperthyroidism, thyroidectomy, RAI, and hypothyroidism.
I am expecting that Thyro Fuel will be available in the next 2-3 weeks
It will be available with vanilla flavoring to start with the goal to expand to other flavors in the future.
There’s a lot more to say about Thyro Fuel so if you want to read more I would recommend checking out this page.
#2. Thyro Biotic
Thyro Biotic is another one of my new thyroid-first supplements that will take the place of my previous probiotics including Gut Bomb 350 Billion and Ultra Biotic x100.
Again, there’s nothing wrong with those previous probiotics but I feel that Thyro Biotic better fit the needs of thyroid patients for the following reasons:
- It has 3 different probiotic formulas including soil-based organisms, lacto & bifido strains, and beneficial yeast.
- These species and probiotics used have great studies showing their efficacy in thyroid patients and in those with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis.
- The dosing is set at ~48 billion CFU/serving with therapeutic doses of all 3 different probiotic formulas and strains.
- It’s not only designed for thyroid patients but also for the gut-related conditions that they face including intestinal overgrowth syndromes like SIBO and SIFO.
- It’s safe and therapeutic for those with thyroid-related gut problems like constipation, gas, and bloating.
- It’s heat stable for storing purposes.
- And the dosing can easily be adjusted for those who are interested in weight loss or for those who are sensitive.
There was nothing wrong with my previous probiotics, but I truly believe that Thyro Biotic will better allow thyroid patients to capitalize on the benefits of targeting their gut including better thyroid conversion, higher T3 levels, better absorption of thyroid medication, and better absorption of nutrients from foods and supplements.
There’s a lot more to hear about Thyro Biotic so if you are interested, you can learn more here.
I am expecting that Thyro Biotic will be available in about 3-4 weeks at which time it will be incorporated into many of my thyroid-supporting bundles.
#3. Hashimoto’s Ab Rx
Another new product that should be available in about 1-2 weeks is Hashimoto’s Ab Rx.
Hashimoto’s Ab Rx contains a 3% thymoquinone black seed oil ingredient that essentially allows it to be a better fish oil for patients with Hashimoto’s.
Because of this, it will take the place of Omega Soothe SR in my Hashimoto’s bundle and will replace that product from my supplement line moving forward.
The change from Omega Soothe Sr to Hashimoto’s Ab Rx highlights the overall change I’d like to make for thyroid patients.
Instead of taking a powerful fish oil, wouldn’t it be better to take a fish oil substitute that provides the same anti-inflammatory benefits as fish oil but also provides additional pro-thyroid benefits and thyroid-antibody-reducing benefits?
That’s exactly what Hashimoto’s Ab Rx seeks to do.
There’s great data on the use of black seed oil in Hashimoto’s and over the last several months I’ve taken a deep dive into the literature.
To make a long story short, I found the most active ingredients in black seed oil and concentrated them into Hashimoto’s Ab Rx which means better benefits and synergy between other ingredients (such as vitamin D) to provide you with more anti-inflammatory and thyroid-antibody-reducing benefits.
Some of the highlights of Hashimoto’s Ab Rx include:
- Ingredients designed to target thyroid antibodies in those with autoimmune thyroid disease
- Full spectrum cold-pressed non-GMO source of black seed oil with standardized doses of the most active ingredients
- Additional vitamin D3 for increased synergy of thymoquinone on the inflammatory cascade
- Concentrated dose for easier consumption
- Zero additional additives
Hashimoto’s Ab Rx will be available in about 1-2 weeks and, when it is released, it will take the place of Omega Soothe Sr in my Hashimoto’s bundle.
By the way, even though it has the name Hashimoto’s in it, it’s still just as effective for those with Graves’ disease.
#4. Thyro ADK
Thyro ADK has been available for some time, but I never officially released it to my email list.
Thyro ADK is designed to act as a superior vitamin D3 source for thyroid patients by providing fat-soluble ingredients that are necessary for thyroid hormone sensitivity.
It’s designed to provide you with a therapeutic dose of vitamin D3 in addition to added ingredients like vitamin A and vitamin K2 in an organic olive oil base.
Its formulation represents the greater shift I’m trying to make as well.
Instead of providing a general vitamin D3 supplement, it makes a lot more sense to provide thyroid patients with ingredients that will help their thyroid hormones work more effectively while simultaneously treating and preventing conditions like thyroid resistance.
What’s in Store for the Future
If you are one of the over 80,000+ thyroid patients who have used my supplements to date, I want to say thank you.
It’s because of you that I’ve been able to refine my supplements, create this information, and do my best to help the thyroid community.
I think we’ve had a great ride so far and I don’t have any plans of stopping.
I am constantly getting requests from large firms who want to purchase this business but I have no intention of selling it.
I really enjoy what I’m doing and the small amount of help that I provide to thyroid patients.
Moving forward, here are a few minor changes that may interest you if you are currently using my supplements:
- I am in the process of removing as many binders as possible from all formulations. Each new lot that comes out will have fewer inactive binders. These will be reflected on the bottle images on the product itself (it will take a little while longer to update the images on my website).
- The binder magnesium stearate is being replaced with a non-GMO rice hull concentrate called Nu-FLOW.
- I am updating the bottle labeling and instructions on every single product. There are a lot of nuances in terms of how to use each supplement and the newer labels should provide more clarity on how to use them if you are taking thyroid medication, how to take them with food, and so on.
- I am updating the product page information section and FAQ section to include a lot more information. If you have any question that isn’t answered on the FAQ page please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can add it.
- There will be some slight changes to my thyroid-supporting bundles and weight-loss bundles with the release of my new supplements. These changes should all be done within about a month or so.
- Due to minor changes such as the removal of fillers, you may notice a difference in the smell or coloring of your supplements. This isn’t an issue at all and is to be expected.
- We recently changed to a new manufacturer for many of our supplements which has resulted in a small change to the bottle size and capsule size of some products. This change doesn’t impact the ingredients at all, just the bottle and capsules so don’t be alarmed if you notice these changes!
That’s all I have for now!
I hope this allows a dive into my thinking with these changes and why I am doing what I’m doing.
If anything is unclear, or if you have any other questions that haven’t been addressed, please leave a comment below and I will make sure to answer it!