For the Fastest Response to your Questions:
Do you have any questions regarding our supplements? Including which supplement would be best for you? If so please contact us via email and we will do our best to help you!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can Dr. Childs treat me and is he accepting patients? Unfortunately, Dr. Childs is not accepting patients and his practice is closed at this time. He is focusing on producing supplements, training physicians, and producing content full-time. If you are interested in having Dr. Childs take a look at your labs or in getting an opinion on your situation you can find more information here.
- Are your supplements safe to take with thyroid medication? Yes! All of our supplements are designed to be taken with thyroid medication. If you have any questions, though, you should always touch base with your Doctor.
- Can I take them while pregnant? We recommend that you touch base with your Ob/gyn or midwife before using them.
- How long will it take for my order to arrive? US orders usually arrive within 3 to 5 days but it can take up to 7 days in some cases. International orders may be up to 14 days or more depending on customs.
- What's your return policy? You can read all about it here! We offer a 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee on all of our supplements because we believe that you will love them!
- Do you ship internationally? We currently only ship to Canada at this time but we are looking to add more countries in the future.
- Do you know a Doctor that treats like Dr. Childs in my area? Unfortunately, we do not or we would happily provide that information to you! You can find some tips to help you find a Doctor here, though.
- Can I use more than 1 of your supplements at once? Yes! In fact, many people take 2 or more of our supplements and do very well.
- Will Dr. Childs answer my question on his blog? Yes (well, maybe), he spends hours each day answering questions on the blog and on youtube. Just make sure you don't ask a medical question and he should answer your question.
If you have other questions or comments please direct them to (please note that Dr. Childs cannot answer specific medical questions): [email protected]
We can also be reached via Phone: (480) 331-9431 (*Please note Dr. Childs cannot discuss your medical health or field medical questions over the phone)