Join Over 120,000+ Thyroid Patients On My Email List
If you are new to the world of thyroid-related issues then this is the place for you! The resources here are designed to demystify how your thyroid works, what type of treatments you should be looking for, how different thyroid medications interact with your body, other hormone imbalances that thyroid patients face, how to lose weight and keep it off, and how to overall improve your quality of life.
When you download any of my free resources you will be put on my email list and you will receive your download plus some additional emails jam-packed with information over the next 1-2 weeks related to whatever resource you downloaded.
*Please note that if you download several of these resources you may receive a lot of emails temporarily! If you want to reduce how many emails you get then you can unsubscribe from the lists but make sure to stay on the main list so you get my weekly email. You won't want to miss that one!
Free Resources & Downloads for Thyroid Patients:
Hypothyroid Symptoms Checklist:
Use this printable list to determine how likely you are to have thyroid disease. The goal here is to help you understand which symptoms are related to your thyroid and which aren't.
The Complete List of Thyroid Lab Tests:
This list includes optimal ranges, normal ranges, and the complete list of tests you need to diagnose thyroid hypothyroidism correctly!
Clinical Studies to Take to your Doctor:
Complete list of 50+ studies that prove that the therapies I list on my website are safe and effective. It's made so that you can take them directly to your doctor to support your case.
Tips & Tricks to Find a Thyroid Doctor:
Finding a thyroid doctor can be difficult, which is why I created this resource. You'll find several tips to help you find a doctor who will treat you appropriately here.
Foods to Avoid if you have Thyroid Problems:
I've found that these 10 foods cause the most problems for thyroid patients. Learn which foods you should absolutely be avoiding if you have thyroid disease of any type.
How to Calculate "Optimal" Free T4, Free T3, & Reverse T3 Ratio:
Calculating these ratios is important because it can help you determine if your efforts are on the right track and whether or not your medications are working.
Free 3 Day Thyroid Meal Plan:
This 3-day meal plan should help you get on the right track and give you an idea of why types of foods you should be eating.
List of Thyroid Medications by Name:
This list will help you understand the basics of thyroid medication and help you understand if you are getting the right treatment for your body.
Articles by Category:
You can also check out the detailed articles and posts that I have written on all things related to weight loss, hormones, and thyroid problems.
These articles are detailed, all written by me, and contain links to credible sources to back up the claims that I make.
You can check out all of my blog posts and articles at this link.
I write at least 1 blog post each week and sometimes many more and have done this for 5 years.
Thyroid Lab Tests (Basic & Advanced Understanding)
Learn the specifics about thyroid lab tests and why most doctors misunderstand and misinterpret your tests. The interpretation of these tests is critical to understand what is actually happening in your body:
- Why TSH isn't always accurate
- Is your Free T4 really in the normal range?
- Why Free T3 & Total T3 are the most important thyroid lab tests
- How to increase Free T3 Naturally
- Reverse T3 treatment guide + how to lower your levels
- Optimal vs Normal ranges for all thyroid lab tests
- How to lower TPO antibodies
- Anti TPO guide (including what they mean & optimal ranges)
- TSH suppression & when to be concerned
How to Properly use Thyroid Medications
Learn how to take control of your health by utilizing strategies and therapies that have been proven to be effective for many patients. These therapies can naturally help improve your thyroid if used correctly.
- The complete guide to using Nature-Throid
- Armour Thyroid weight loss and companion guide
- 10 tips when using Synthroid
- NP Thyroid vs Armour Thyroid
- How to use Cytomel for weight loss
- Liothyronine use guide
- How levothyroxine can cause weight gain
- Levothyroxine dosage guide
- How to take levothyroxine & other thyroid medications
Advanced Weight Loss Therapies
Are you struggling with weight loss? If so, then you will find these articles very helpful. I take a nuanced and specialized approach to weight loss and have been able to help thousands of thyroid patients lose weight and keep it off.
Hormone Balance Outside of your Thyroid
Your thyroid affects other hormone systems in your body and it's important not to forget about them! Learn how to test for and treat other hormone imbalances:
- The Full list of High Estrogen (estrogen dominance) symptoms
- Low Progesterone symptoms checklist + 8 causes
- Signs & Symptoms of Low Testosterone in women
- How SHBG interferes with your Testosterone & Estrogen
- Menopause weight gain + What to do about it
- Pros and Cons of hormone pellets
- The complete guide to low estrogen symptoms
- PCOS Diet guide for weight loss
Nutrient Deficiencies + Natural Remedies
These natural remedies will help you take control of your thyroid and improve your thyroid function through the use of targeted treatments. Learn which ones work best below:
- The best supplements for hypothyroidism
- The best supplements for Hashimoto's
- The complete guide to using Selenium to enhance your thyroid
- Thyroid friendly protein powder (which one to use)
- Warning signs of Iodine deficiency
- How to use L-Tyrosine to boost your thyroid
- The beginner's guide to Vitamin B12 shots
- The simple guide to using MCT oil for weight loss
Want some encouragement? Check out these thyroid patient case studies which include real before and after pictures. These case studies include real therapies that can help you get back to normal: