Thyroid Adrenal Reset Complex #1 Adrenal Support for Thyroid Patients
- Helps support thyroid adrenal axis*
- Helps reduce inflammation through powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory blend*
- Naturally supports metabolic function to assist with fat oxidation*
- Contains pre-methylated B vitamins at ultra therapeutic dosages*
- Supports proper T4 to T3 peripheral conversion*
- Supports healthy energy levels*
- Does NOT contain Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives
- Contains 120 capsules for a 60 day supply
Introducing Thyroid Adrenal Reset Complex the #1 Adrenal Supplement for Thyroid Patients
Thyroid Adrenal Reset Complex is Dr. Westin Childs’ 100% all natural formula designed to improve and boost adrenal and thyroid function in people with thyroid disorders. This supplement has been battle tested on hundreds of thyroid patients before you to help them regain their energy and improve thyroid hormone status.
By taking Thyroid Adrenal Reset Complex you are providing your body with the exact high-quality nutrients and precursors it can use to efficiently produce and normalize existing cotisol (the stress hormone) levels. This formula will support the following areas:
- Thyroid Adrenal Axis*
- Adrenal and cortisol levels*
- Thyroid hormone levels*
- Thyroid peripheral conversion status*
- Energy levels*
- Immune status and inflammatory levels in the body*
What is the Thyroid Adrenal Reset complex?
Thyroid Adrenal Reset Complex is made of the 18 of the best high-quality ingredients in their most bio-available form all 100% natural and backed by science.
It is a supplement specifically designed to help improve adrenal function which will then directly impact thyroid function.
Both of these systems are intricately linked to one another. Studies have shown that as cortisol levels become dysregulated so does your TSH.
That means that adrenal function is related to your energy levels in two very important ways:
- Through the direct influence of cortisol.
- And through cortisol influence on thyroid hormone.
This supplement contains special ingredients which naturally help to improve and regulate cortisol levels while supporting adrenal function through adrenal glandulars (bovine sourced).
In addition, this complex also includes several key nutrients required for proper cortisol production – yet another way that this supplement helps nourish adrenal function.
This supplement was designed with hypothyroid patients in mind.
Because this patient population has specific needs and not all supplements are created equal. I have successfully used this product on over hundreds of hypothyroid patients.
Who should use this thyroid adrenal reset complex?
- Patients with fatigue (or known adrenal fatigue)
- Patients with hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis or Thyroid resistance -> all conditions that result in impaired thyroid function
- Patients post thyroidectomy or post radioactive iodine ablation therapy
- Patients with low T3 syndrome, or those with low free thyroid levels
- Patients with systemic inflammation or with peripheral thyroid conversion problems
In addition to containing nutrients designed to nourish adrenal and thyroid function, this complex also includes
Because of the potency of this supplement I recommend that you do not take it after noon each day. It can keep certain people awake.
1.) The Adrenal/Thyroid Restoration Blend
- Rhodiola – Rhodiola is a powerful adrenal adaptogen which means that it supports cortisol levels and cortisol receptor sensitivity in the body. Several scientific studies have shown that it is helpful at improving mood, reducing your stress response and improving your resilience.
- Adrenal Gland – Adrenal gland serves as one of the most powerful ways to naturally support cortisol levels in the body. Taking adrenal glandulars is very helpful for patients with adrenal fatigue and sub optimal serum cortisol levels. Adrenal glandulars work synergistically with adrenal adaptogens like Rhodiola.
- L-Tyrosine – L-Tyrosine is required for proper thyroid hormone production in your body. It serves as a precursor, which when combined with iodine, helps create thyroid hormone. Using L-tyrosine can improve thyroid status in the body if you have deficient levels.
- Zinc – Zinc is trace element but acts as a powerful anti inflammatory agent in the body. Zinc also naturally helps to boost T4 to T3 conversion. Taking zinc (in the correct form) will help improve thyroid conversion and thyroid status in the body and compliments other adrenal boosting effects listed above.
2.) The Stress Reduction Blend
- Rhodiola – See above
- Vitamin C – Your adrenals secrete Vitamin C in states of high stress secondary to the effects of ACTH. Replacing and supporting your body with Vitamin C is helpful for patients under a consistent and high amount of stress. Vitamin C is also a powerful anti inflammatory agent.
- B Vitamin Complex (B2, B3, B5, B6) – B complex vitamins are required for proper adrenal function. Due to poor nutrition, high stress and MTHFR defects many patients are deficient in 1 or more of these B vitamins. This means that under intense stress your adrenal function may be impaired due to these deficiencies. Taking B Vitamins help provide adrenal hormone precursors in the body and may also improve mitochondrial function and energy production.
3.) The Anti-inflammatory & Detox Blend
- Lemon Bioflavinoid complex – Lemon bioflavinoid is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent which can help improve thyroid conversion by reducing inflammatory pathways in the body.
- Grade Extract – Grape extract has been shown to reduce HOMA-IR, improve lipid profile and reduce insulin resistance.
- Parotid, Thymus, Spleen Gland & Extract – Studies have shown that certain glandulars can improve immune status and inflammatory pathways in the body.
- Chlorella – Chlorella helps to naturally improve liver function and elimination pathways in the body.
4.) Superior absorption and assimilation
- Proper absorption is required for these nutrients and it’s a big deal for thyroid patients who present with low stomach acid and other GI issues. To combat this all of the nutrients in this complex come in the most highly absorbable formulation.
Complete Ingredient List:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 175mg,
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5′-phosphate sodium) 15mg,
Niacin (as niacinamide) 15mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5′-phosphate) 10mg,
Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) 105mg,
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 45mg,
Zinc (as TRAACS zinc bisglycinate chelate) 5mg,
Chromium (as TRAACS chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 50mcg,
Potassium (as potassium glycinate complex) 2mg,
Lemon bioflavonoid complex (citrus x limon)(fruit peel) 225mg,
L-tyrosine 175mg, Parotid (from bovine)(argentina) 80mg,
Thymus (from bovine)(argenitna) 70mg,
Chlorella (chlorella vulgaris) 50mg,
Adrenal gland (from bovine)(argentina) 25mg,
Rhodiola Extract (rhodiola rosea)(root)(3% rosavins and 1% salidroside) 25mg,
Spleen (from bovine)(argentina) 20mg,
Grape Extract (Vitis vinifera)(seed)(95% proanthocyanidins) 1mg
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.) How do you take it?
For mild to moderate adrenal fatigue I recommend that you take 2 capsules each morning (with a meal). For advanced adrenal fatigue you may need to take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules at noon (for a total of 4 capsules each day). Taking this supplement with food will help reduce any issues with nausea.
Do not take this supplement after noon or it may make sleep difficult.
2.) How long do I need to take it?
For mild to moderate adrenal fatigue you will need to take this supplement for 4-6 months.
For advanced adrenal fatigue you will need to take this supplement for 6-12 months depending on the severity of your symptoms.
You should notice an improvement in your symptoms within 4-6 weeks.
3.) Are there any side effects?
No, most side effects are positive. Meaning you will experience an increase in energy levels.
Some people do experience some mild nausea if they take the supplement in the morning on an empty stomach but this can be resolved by taking it with meals.
4.) Can I use this with Hashimoto’s thyroiditis?
Yes, this supplement can be safely used if you have Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, regular hypothyroidism or if you have no thyroid (post thyroidectomy patients or post radioactive iodine ablation patients).
5.) What if I don’t have thyroid issues?
This supplement and nutrient blend will help improve adrenal status in both thyroid and non thyroid patients. The nutrient complex contains special ingredients which are beneficial for inflammatory states and hormone imbalance states.
6.) How long will it take my adrenals to heal?
This largely depends on how aggressive you are with supplementation, lifestyle changes, removal of stressors from your life, etc.
On average most adrenals will take at least 6 months to heal (even for mild to moderate cases). Some patients will need longer than 12 months (for advanced cases).
7.) Can both men and women use this supplement?
Yes, this supplement is safe and effective for both males and females.
8.) Can I use this with other supplements?
Yes, this supplement can be combined with other supplements. It is especially helpful when combined with Dr. Childs’ other thyroid nutrients and supplements.
9.) What if I don’t see any results, or the results I’m looking for?
We spend time testing, researching and optimizing nutrients and supplements to create the absolute best products for you. That’s why we assume all the risk and include with every purchase a no-hassle 60-day “it works or it’s free” money-back guarantee. Simply put, if our products don’t work for you then let us know and we will refund your purchase quickly and easily.
The reason we have this guarantee is because we are confident that our products will work for you, and you can feel comfortable knowing that they have been used on hundreds of patients before you. We’re confident and stand behind our products.
10.) Does this product contain animal products?
Yes, the glandular products (Bovine, Spleen, Parotid, Thymus and Adrenal Gland) are bovine sourced. This is not a vegan supplement.
11.) Does this product have inactive ingredients?
No, we go through great lengths to ensure that our products are pure and 100% all natural. This product does NOT contain Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners or artificial preservatives.
12.) How does shipping work?
All product orders receive free shipping. We ship out within 1-2 days of your order and it takes approximately 2-5 days to reach the destination. At this time we are only shipping to residents of the United States. Your product is shipped form Arizona.
You will receive an email notification once your product is “completed and shipped”.
You can find more information about our supplement policies here.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged. The labeling on this product does not comply with California’s propposition 65. There, this product may not be sold in California. Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Side effects are rare, but may include: dizziness, abdominal changes, upset stomach, heartburn, heart palpitations, nausea, jittery sensation, anxiety & diarrhea.
The Science Behind Thyroid Adrenal Reset Complex
Before Dr. Childs formulates any product he turns to the research to determine the best quality nutrients to include. Dr. Childs then tests these supplements on himself and patients to determine that they do indeed work. The result is amazing products that actually do what we say they do.
Many supplement companies and brands put together low dose supplements and string them together without testing or researching their products to ensure that they work. This results in poor quality supplements that don’t offer benefit to patients.
You can see a list of proven studies that show efficacy of the ingredients of this product below: