Power B-Complex – Highly Absorbed, Activated B Vitamins + Benfotiamine
- The entire spectrum of B vitamins to help support mitochondrial function, adrenal function, neurological function and the stress response.
- Contains activated forms of Vitamins B2, B6, and B12 to help improve cellular utilization.
- Safe for those with MTHFR defects (B vitamins come pre-methylated).*
- Includes benfotiamine which is a fat-soluble and more physiologically active form of thiamin (Vitamin B1).*
- Includes folate as Quatrefolic which increases folate stability, solubility and bioavailability over other formulations of MTHF.*
- Ultra potency with 1,333% of daily Thiamin, 1,176% of Riboflavin, 1,000% of Vitamin B6, 6,666% of Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) and 1,500% of Panthothenic acid.
- Well suited for patients with Hypothyroidism and low energy.*
- 90 vegetarian capsules in each bottle for a 45 day supply.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (see below)
- Free Shipping on all orders to the United States
All supplements have a 30-day money back guarantee.
We want you to take a chance to improve your health and use our high-quality supplements. If you don’t love your supplement simply contact us, ship back the supplement and we will happily provide you with a full refund.
You can find more information about our return and refund policy by clicking here.
If you have questions about our products or our return policy please reach out to us via email at [email protected] or call (480) 331-9431.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 3.75 in|
This is a good B vitamin and it is in an easy to swallow capsule.
I can notice the difference when I forget to take my supplements. I don't have to take a nap all them time anymore. I hope I will eventually be able to lose some weight if I continue taking them
I have been taking the B vitamins and T3 conversion and it's made a difference in my energy. I suffer from Addisons and hypothyroid so I know I have trouble converting. Since I've been taking these, I always get compliments that I look healthier and aware.
It has only been a month and I do feel different but..... Background on me, 4 years ago I told my doctor I was feeling off and my emotions were all over the place. She test me and I was told I needed thyroid pills and anti-depressants. Fine, until two years ago no matter what I was falling asleep every day. Doctors assured me that because I had three kids, worked, took care of a family that I just need to exercise and that will take care of that. Three months ago I stumbled across your blogs and started watching and started thinking why have I not done research of my own to find out why this is really happening to me. I am SO exhausted, my eye sight is getting really bad, period is off every month, anger even on the anti-depressants, night sweats, bottom of feet are killing me, lower back problems (all of a sudden), body extremely HOT (maybe hot flashes??), feeling blah (example; not wanting to take a shower cause its to much work), and dry mouth. Now I am in limbo to figure out if I have a lack of t3, hashimoto's, pre-menopause, or just getting old ;)
I will continue two more months and hope that these supplements get me feeling close to "normal" again.
Not sure i feel anything at this point as i have just started talking these on 8/14/18, i deal with a lot of stress on a daily basis and to be truthful think it may take some time for the items i purchased to take hold and work as they are intended to do, i am going to also look into the other thyroid product as well and probably add them to my vitamin supply, part of what i stress over is being overweight as i have never had a problem with weight until my thyroid went out of wack in 2014 and my dr of course told me it was good when my TSH was at .09, i have a family history of thyroid issues (my mother) but mine started mich later in my life than hers did. So as for now i will continue to take my synthroid but will add Dr Childs supplements in until i get back to where i want to be, i refuse to let any Dr tell me that my weight gain is due to my get older, i am not old (55) and dont believe that my eating habits and life style did not change yet my weight went up 35 lbs