Power B-Complex – Highly Absorbed, Activated B Vitamins + Benfotiamine
- The entire spectrum of B vitamins to help support mitochondrial function, adrenal function, neurological function and the stress response.
- Contains activated forms of Vitamins B2, B6, and B12 to help improve cellular utilization.
- Safe for those with MTHFR defects (B vitamins come pre-methylated).*
- Includes benfotiamine which is a fat-soluble and more physiologically active form of thiamin (Vitamin B1).*
- Includes folate as Quatrefolic which increases folate stability, solubility and bioavailability over other formulations of MTHF.*
- Ultra potency with 1,333% of daily Thiamin, 1,176% of Riboflavin, 1,000% of Vitamin B6, 6,666% of Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) and 1,500% of Panthothenic acid.
- Well suited for patients with Hypothyroidism and low energy.*
- 90 vegetarian capsules in each bottle for a 45 day supply.
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee (see below)
- Free Shipping on all orders to the United States
All supplements have a 30-day money back guarantee.
We want you to take a chance to improve your health and use our high-quality supplements. If you don’t love your supplement simply contact us, ship back the supplement and we will happily provide you with a full refund.
You can find more information about our return and refund policy by clicking here.
If you have questions about our products or our return policy please reach out to us via email at [email protected] or call (480) 331-9431.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 3.75 in|
Absolutely love this B complex. I have been Hypothyroid for several years. This gives some of the “me” back that I miss so much thank you
This is a good B vitamin and it is in an easy to swallow capsule.
I can notice the difference when I forget to take my supplements. I don't have to take a nap all them time anymore. I hope I will eventually be able to lose some weight if I continue taking them
I have been taking the B vitamins and T3 conversion and it's made a difference in my energy. I suffer from Addisons and hypothyroid so I know I have trouble converting. Since I've been taking these, I always get compliments that I look healthier and aware.
It has only been a month and I do feel different but..... Background on me, 4 years ago I told my doctor I was feeling off and my emotions were all over the place. She test me and I was told I needed thyroid pills and anti-depressants. Fine, until two years ago no matter what I was falling asleep every day. Doctors assured me that because I had three kids, worked, took care of a family that I just need to exercise and that will take care of that. Three months ago I stumbled across your blogs and started watching and started thinking why have I not done research of my own to find out why this is really happening to me. I am SO exhausted, my eye sight is getting really bad, period is off every month, anger even on the anti-depressants, night sweats, bottom of feet are killing me, lower back problems (all of a sudden), body extremely HOT (maybe hot flashes??), feeling blah (example; not wanting to take a shower cause its to much work), and dry mouth. Now I am in limbo to figure out if I have a lack of t3, hashimoto's, pre-menopause, or just getting old ;)
I will continue two more months and hope that these supplements get me feeling close to "normal" again.