Undiagnosed Selenium Deficiency could be making your thyroid function worse.
It turns out that Selenium is ultra important for thyroid function and it's something that many people are NOT getting enough of in their diets.
How important is this nutrient?
It's involved in the conversion process of T4 to T3. And if you've been reading my other articles, you know just how important this process is...
When it comes to thyroid function, nothing is more important than free T3 levels because free T3 is THE active thyroid hormone.
But don't worry.
I'm going to give you all the information you need to know about Selenium Deficiency including:
- Symptoms of Selenium Deficiency
- Why Selenium is so important for Thyroid Function
- How to supplement with Selenium
- How to get Selenium from Natural Sources
- And other supplements that help boost thyroid function
So let's dive in...Continue reading