Thyroid Chill – Calming Neurotransmitter Complex (Cherry Flavor)
- Formulated to Help Support your Mood*
- Promotes a calm emotional and physiologic state*
- Helps balance hormones and improve stress response*
- Contains a blend of vitamins and nutrients to promote neurotransmitter release and regulation*
- Highly absorbable powder formulation which tastes great (cherry flavor)
- 60 Servings per container (1-2 scoops per day)
What is Thyroid Chill?
Thyroid chill is a powdered complex of stress reducing and relaxing substances designed to help YOU recover from stress, relax, and promote a better mood.
It is formulated as a powder (cherry flavored) which not only tastes great but is also rapidly absorbed which means you can feel the difference quickly.
Thyroid chill was created specifically for thyroid patients because they tend to suffer from both thyroid and cortisol related issues!
The added stress of thyroid dysfunction can alter cortisol levels and lead to a situation in which you may be more susceptible to stressful situations.
Cortisol dysregulation can lead to all of the symptoms of adrenal fatigue including weight gain, insomnia, sugar cravings, fatigue, and anxiety or depression.
Thyroid chill contains ingredients designed to help support healthy neurotransmitter levels, promote stress resiliency, and help you recover from day to day stress!
Ideal for those with…
- Thyroid-related issues (of any kind)
- Adrenal-related issues
- High-stress jobs
- Insomnia or difficulty sleeping
- Depression or anxiety
- High blood pressure
- Weight gain
- Mood-related issues (irritability, brain fog, etc.)
Complete Ingredient List:
- Inositol (as Myoinositol) 2,000mg – Myoinositol is a member (former) of the B vitamin family and one which works directly on your brain tissue which was known to help improve stress and mood. Myoinositol is also known to help regulate other hormones such as insulin and leptin which is why it has such a powerful impact on women with PCOS, insulin resistance, and infertility. I’ve written about the benefits of myoinositol in women but it can also help men as well. This nutrient is considered non-essential, but when used in the right amount it can provide a boost to existing physiology.
- Magnesium (as Albion d-magnesium malate) 75mg – Magnesium helps relax smooth muscle cells in the body and is required for over 300 cellular processes. Many people with thyroid disease are magnesium deficient because hypothyroidism alters the excretion of this nutrient from the kidneys! Magnesium deficiency may cause sleep disturbances, muscle spasms, muscle pain, depression, and more. D-magnesium malate is highly absorbed in the intestinal tract.
- Taurine 500mg – Taurine is one of the most abundant amino acids in the brain. Using Taurine has an antidepressant-like effect on the brain and can improve mood.
- GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) 100mg – GABA is an inhibitory neurtransmitter found in the brain. Low levels of GABA have been found to be associated with mood dysregulation and depression.
- L-Theanine (as SunTheanine) 50mg – L-Theanine is another amino acid which has been shown in studies to help reduce the stress response (improve cortisol levels) and improve your ability to tolerate stressful situations.
How to Use:
Thyroid Chill is formulated as a POWDER which is designed to be put into cold water (or juice).
1 scoop can be dissolved in cold water or juice. Simply mix with a spoon and it should dissolve quickly. Consume quickly for best results!
My personal favorite way to use Thyroid Chill (and how we use it in my home) is to dissolve it in sparkling mineral water (such as San Pellegrino) for a carbonated drink rich in minerals.
You can use 1 or 2 scoops per day, depending on your goals and how it makes you feel.
You can find further details on dosing below:
- For extreme stress – 2 scoops per day (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening)
- For mild to moderate stress – 1-2 scoops per day (depending on the level of stress and response to Thyroid Chill)
- In combination with Thyroid Adrenal Reset Complex or A.R.C II – 1-2 scoops per day (morning or evening)
- For PCOS and infertility – 2 scoops per day (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening)
- For weight gain – 2 scoops per day (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening)
- For sleep disturbances – 1-2 scoops in the evening
Can I take this with other Supplements?
When designing Thyroid Chill, I made it with the intent to be used with my other products. This is especially important for those suffering from Adrenal Fatigue and Hypothyroidism/Hashimoto’s who tend to suffer from both cortisol and thyroid dysregulation.
After all, it’s rare for people to have just one hormone imbalance. Thyroid hormone itself can cause issues with your cortisol and sex hormones, which makes Thyroid Chill the perfect pair with my other supplements.
When should I take this?
Most people take Thyroid Chill in the evening to help them relax and improve their sleep. Others take it to work with them to use when they know they have a stressful day.
When you take it depends on when you will need it, but most people have the best results taking it at night before they go to bed.
Can I take this with Thyroid Medication?
It can be used with all types of thyroid medication, but we don’t recommend that you take it at the same time as your thyroid medication.
Thyroid Chill is rapidly absorbed because it is a powder formulation but we still recommend that you take it 30 minutes after you take your thyroid medication.
Will this help me sleep?
It certainly has the potential to help!
Thyroid Chill contains ingredients which have been shown to help promote sleep.
How often can I use it?
The maximum dose is 2 scoops each day.
What is this sweetened with?
It is sweetened with Stevia and also contains natural cherry flavor (no MSG).
How does shipping work?
All product orders to the United States receive free shipping. We ship out within 1 day of your order (unless you order on the weekend) and it takes approximately 1-3 days to reach the destination depending on how far you live away from Arizona. All supplements are shipped with free shipping via first class mail through USPS but you can upgrade to priority mail if you prefer as well.
We offer international shipping as well! You can calculate the price of shipping at the checkout page (we do not mark up the cost of shipping) and currently we ship to all countries.
You will receive an email notification once your product is “completed and shipped”.
What is your Return/Refund Policy?
All supplements have a 30-day money back guarantee.
We want you to take a chance to improve your health and use our high-quality supplements. If you don’t love your supplement simply contact us, ship back the supplement and we will happily provide you with a full refund.
You can find more information about our return and refund policy by clicking here.
If you have questions about our products or our return policy please reach out to us via email at [email protected]
What if I have other questions?
Please reach out to us via email at [email protected] and we will do our best to get back to you within a day or so! You can also call us here: (480) 331-9431
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**Results may vary.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 3.5 in|
I drink this about an hour before bed and I’m finally sleeping all night!! I’ve been talking 150mg of diphenhydramine to sleep and now I’m down to 50mg in one weeks time. I’m confident that i can stop taking it completely with this wonderful product. Tastes good too!
I am so impressed with this product I ordered it for my daughter too. It helps create a balance physically, emotionally and mentally . It naturally helps curb appetite and cravings as well.
Love the taste and how it calms me. I didn’t realize how calming it was until I ran out of it.
I'm giving this product a 4 star only because I've been using it a short time. It seems to be helping me manage the stress I'm under. I use two other products of Dr. Child's for my my under active thyroid and am very pleased as well. I will continue to use these products as I do believe they help.
I started taking this for the promised relaxation effects. I do not have diagnosed thyroid issues. It worked like a dream for that purpose. I took the recommended dose daily for a week and then decided to take a break from it and just use as-needed. For the next few weeks I was incredibly jittery as though I'd had too much coffee. The jitters eventually passed, but I don't want to resume taking it and end up jittery again. The stevia taste is pretty strong also, but it's bearable.