Contrave is a newer weight loss medication that can be used to help certain people lose weight. Should you use it? Not necessarily, contrave is an “okay” weight loss medication but there are definitely better ones out there.
I use Contrave in my weight loss practice to help patients with the following conditions:
– Those with body set point malfunction.
– Those with insulin resistance.
– Those with thyroid problems.
– Patients with binge eating disorder or other eating disorders.
– Patients with autoimmune diseases.
– And lastly, patients with chronic pain.
If you fall into any of these categories then Contrave may be helpful for you.
You need to also understand exactly how Contrave helps with weight loss because each person has different issues that need to be addressed for lasting weight loss.
More information in the video and the full blog post can be found here:
You can read more on my website here:
This video is not intended to be used as medical advice. If you have questions about your health please consult your physician or primary care provider. Dr. Westin Childs goes to great lengths to produce high quality content but this is NOT a substitute for medical care.