Thyroid dysfunction can lead to both general hair loss and eyebrow hair loss.
Eyebrow hair loss can be particularly troubling because it can cause considerable distress and issues with your appearance.
It’s important to know that your eyebrows are a sensitive marker of thyroid function in your body. They are often the first sign of thyroid disease and can be the last symptom to improve once you improve your thyroid.
6 steps to improve thyroid eyebrow hair loss include:
#1. Take thyroid medication! (If necessary)
#2. Ensure that your thyroid medication is actually working.
#3. Take hair regrowth supplements (this works for both your hair and eyebrows).
#4. Take thyroid enhancing supplements
#5. Look at your iron/ferritin
#6. Consider switching thyroid medications
By following these steps you should be able to improve your eyebrow hair growth and improve your thyroid function at the same time.
Always remember that there can be other causes of eyebrow hair loss which are unrelated to your thyroid so if these strategies don’t work you may need to look into those as well.
Recommended thyroid supplements to enhance thyroid function:
– For thyroid hormone production and conversion: https://www.restartmed.com/product/thyroid-adrenal-reset-complex/ + https://www.restartmed.com/product/t3-conversion-booster/
– For hair loss: https://www.restartmed.com/product/thyroid-hair-regrowth-complex/
– For weight management: https://www.restartmed.com/product/gut-bomb-350-billion/ + https://www.restartmed.com/product/functional-fuel-complete/
– For gut health: https://www.restartmed.com/product/ultra-biotic-x100/
– For energy and adrenal health: https://www.restartmed.com/product/thyroid-adrenal-reset-complex/ + https://www.restartmed.com/product/power-b-complex/
I’m Dr. Westin Childs and I focus on thyroid health, hormone balance, and weight loss. I write about thyroid disorders, weight loss, insulin resistance, estrogen/progesterone balance on my blog. I truly believe that hormone balance is the key to managing your weight, your mood and your quality of life which is why I’m so passionate about it.
I take a personalized/functional medicine approach to management of conditions. I’m not accepting patients but you can learn more and get plenty of information on my blog!
If you enjoyed this video please subscribe on youtube or leave a comment on my podcast here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/dr-westin-childs-podcast-thyroid-weight-loss-hormones/id1141207688?mt=2
This video is not intended to be used as medical advice. If you have questions about your health please consult your physician or primary care provider. Dr. Westin Childs goes to great lengths to produce high-quality content but this is NOT a substitute for medical care.