Are your TPO antibodies or thyroperoxidase antibodies elevated?
In this video I go over 5 tips and tricks I use on patients in my practice to help LOWER TPO antibodies.
1. Get on the right diet for YOUR body
– AIP diet vs Gluten free/dairy free/soy free vs elimination diet
2. Consider using DHEA and/or Testosterone
– DHEA and Testosterone help lower antibody levels while boosting weight loss and sex drive
3. Consider using Zinc or Selenium
– Both can improve immune function and boost T4 to T3 conversion
4. Improve gut function
– SIBO causes reduced T4 to T3 conversion and increases inflammation
5. Consider using Low Dose Naltrexone or LDN
– LDN is probably the best treatment for reducing TPO antibodies
These 5 tips are very effective at lowering antibody levels but be sure to use ALL of them at the same time for maximum benefit.
You can see the entire article here: https://www.restartmed.com/tpo-antibodies/
Leave your comments below and I will personally respond!
See more from my website here:
My office is here:
Address: 3303 E Baseline Rd #204, Gilbert, AZ 85234
Phone: (480) 964-5107