Gas, bloating and constipation.
What do these three things have in common?
They may be caused by SIBO, SIFO or yeast overgrowth inside your body...
SIBO is an inflammatory condition which can cause problems in all systems in your body.
Because it can be so difficult to treat it requires a combination of: specific diet, special treatment (including antibiotics and/or herbal therapies) and certain herbs to help boost intestinal movement (AKA prokinetics).
All of these need to balanced while trying to find and treat the CAUSE of SIBO.
If you don't address the cause of the SIBO, then it is likely to come right back - even after treatment!
If you've been recently diagnosed with SIBO or you're wondering what types of food you can/should eat then this is the post for you.
Did I mention that I also suffered from SIBO and used this exact treatment plan to heal myself?
Because I've been through this and have experienced the symptoms I've gone through great lengths to make this a VERY comprehensive guide...
We are going to dive into ALL of the following in detail:
- What you should and shouldn't be eating
- All the symptoms of SIBO and what to do if you think you have it
- The connection between SIBO and Hypothyroidism that you don't want to miss
- The Diet I use on my patients and have had significant success with
- How to treat SIBO (Using antibiotics and/or herbal therapies)