Are you having trouble losing weight?
Or, better yet... do any of these sound familiar?
- You can't lose weight no matter how much you exercise
- You are constantly gaining weight even though you haven't changed your exercise or diet routine
- You feel like your metabolism is unusually slow or damaged
- You've tried 4+ different calorie restricted diets in your life (weight watchers, HCG diet, etc.)
- You used to be able to lose weight by dieting but you can't anymore
- You think you have thyroid problems but the Doctor keeps telling you everything is "normal"
If you fall into any of these categories you may be suffering from something known as Leptin resistance and/or Thyroid resistance.
Chances are this may be your first time hearing about Leptin resistance or Thyroid Resistance...
But don't worry:
I'm going to explain everything - including how to diagnose, treat and manage both conditions.